- The GEDA lift series or “ladder lifts” as we so fondly call them are a revolutionary product that take away the need for mobile cranes, scaffolding & jib cranes.
- The “ladder lifts” range from 12 M all the way up to a 19 M pack that allow the user to transport a various amount of materials such as construction materials, metal sheeting and solar panels up to 19 M onto relatively any rooftop or upper surface space to be mounted or used for whatever purpose needed.
- The “ladder lifts” lift up to 250 Kg relatively quickly with a lifting speed of anywhere between 19 and 38 meters per minute depending on load amount and the respective model chosen.
- The GEDA Furniture Removal Hoist puts an end to the laboursome and cumbersome effort of removing furniture through narrow passageways and staircases. Combined with a small footprint, ease of transportation and its gentle soft start feature. The GEDA Furniture Removal Hoist is the perfect tool for any removal jobs.
- Ladders come in three variations:
1. The Solar Lift
2. The ladder Lift
3. The Furniture Removal Hoist
- The Solar Lift, in particular, supports the transport of highly sensitive and valuable solar elements and photovoltaic modules safely onto any roof surface.
- The “ladder lift” is convenient as it is easy to transport via most passenger vehicles, small passenger trucks and trailers.
- It can be assembled without the use of tools and operated easily by non-crane trained workers.
- The have a limit switch that acts a safety feature along with the load capacitor which means that the machine will cut out safely and switch off when it is under extreme duress.